Thursday 6 March 2008

Adenomyosis

Adenomyosis
[Summary]



Adenomyosis (adenomyosis), also known as internal endometriosis, uterine endometrium invasive muscle layer, endometriosis are a special type, and the "external" or main is pelvic endometriosis exist. Endometriosis can be two forms of invasive uterine muscle layer, that is, diffuse and localized. Former ectopic endometrial invasion of the uterine muscle wall, in the different parts of its scope and depth can be penetrated different latter ectopic endometrial invasion and only a certain part of muscle wall, which is tantamount to uterine fibroids, but with the surrounding normal no boundaries Organization (false capsule).



[Diagnosis]




Secondary dysmenorrhea and gradually increase occurred in the middle-aged women of childbearing should consider adenomyosis. As with menorrhagia, menstrual too long, the uterus increases should also take into consideration of adenomyosis. Contrast that Lipiodol in the uterus a few into the muscle or wall, a video-diverticulum, but the positive rate was only about 20 percent. The final diagnosis and also on the whole uterus histologic examination.


[Treatment]




Adenomyosis patients no longer required for fertility, hysterectomy for good, to preserve ovarian. If the merger pelvic endometriosis, as far as possible, with lesions and also retain ovarian function so that patients toward natural menopause. Require fertility, hormone therapy can be 6 to 12 months, hoping to stop deduction in the short term pregnancy. In the case of surgical exploration, discovery, consideration should be given to retain resection Adenomyoma uterus.


[Pathological changes:




The lesions showed staggered rough strips with muscle fibers and fiber belt, a dark red, or bleeding in one area, few of endometrial polyps-to-serosa prominent endometrial tissue that glands and stroma.


[Clinical]




Secondary dysmenorrhea occurred in older women, that is nearly 40 years old, dysmenorrhea gradually worsened and is often spastic, and we can persist in their daily work. Dysmenorrhea due to the menstrual ectopic endometrial edema, hemorrhage, wall to stimulate muscle spasm caused by contraction.

Menstrual flow increased menstrual extension, a few have spotting before and after menstruation, which is due to uterine volume increased uterine endometrial cavity size increased, and uterine muscle intramural ectopic affect uterine muscle fiber contraction of the company.

Double up often found uterus grow consistency, tenderness, but the normal uterine size or even smaller than normal can also adenomyosis exist.


[Prognosis]




Endometriosis lesions slow growth, often occur during pregnancy degeneration, postmenopausal stop development, the general prognosis is good. If the scope is too wide disease, or intestinal involvement, it may be obstruction of this serious complication occurred.

Endometriosis little complicated pregnancy, pregnancy-prone after abortion, premature or tubal pregnancy.

Endometriosis treatment effects than ideal. Young patients can once again resume and reproductive function. Endometriosis vicious little chance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have suffered from adenomyosis with severe cramps during and after my period. It was very painful and heavy bleeding and severe lower back pain my pain was unbearable to a point of being not able to move and a stabbing like pain on the left of my ovaries. Pain goes away when a clot comes out. But it took a while for the clot to come out. After several meetings with my gynaecologist which she suggested "Hysterectomy" but I refused I know what Hysterectomy is and how heart aching it can be then she stated that Allopathic treatment will help in pain management but it will not cure the disease. I started treatment with a drug named "endoheal 2 mg". This gave me pain relief but reduced my periods almost to no periods with numerous side effects - spotting and fluctuation in my dates. I was not mentally satisfied to bear the side effects so I came across ''Ayurvedic doctor" who started my treatment with herbs. Though I continued above drug 'endoheal 2 mg'" parallel for nine months for easy pain management. From then I continued taking the treatment. It reduced the size of my lesion but did not reduce it further after few months. And there was no relief in pain during menstruation but my Dr. Advised me to continue it during 3 months without any gap. I had noticed a quick ageing of my skin in the last 2 years. I am a smoker but for some reason I feel my quick ageing has to do with something else because I have been smoking for a long time and it's only recently that I noticed a fast decline of my skin elasticity. After then pain radiates very badly in my left leg, lower left back and left side of my vagina. The pain normally start anytime during 3, 5,6 days, but at time I had to take a painkiller for this also as it irritates whole day. Then pain disappears after fews day. My digestion was slow but Dr. Ronnie's supplements has improved it impossible situations is becoming possible miracles gradually.

I was lucky to read in the internet about a lady who was cured from Adenomyosis through Herbal Medication. I contacted Ronnie through an email address I got from a testimony shared on the internet. Without further delay I made an order, I switched over to it. I had great breakthrough, that in the first month, I was already testifying of the effective of the Herbal medication. After 3months course of taken the medicine, all symptoms were gone. It has been 1 year and four months since I became free from adenomyosis. Anyone who is not in my position would not understand what I went through, the heart break, the pain and how frustrated I was for 6 odd years. Believe me, it was hell. I am so happy; I never believed I will be this happy again in life. My story is quite lengthy, it might help you too. You may contact Dr. Ronnie to know more via his email on. ronniemd70@gmail.com